2012 – 2019
Meograph: CEO & Head of Product
• Raised $2.5M in venture capital from top Silicon Valley and east coast investors to develop new social AR experiences.
• Designed, built, launched, and grew several products, acquiring 3M registered users and retaining 1.5M MAU.
• Led creation of 3D avatar telepresence technology using 2D video input on commodity hardware, earning 2 US patents.
• Closed F500 and large corporate customers like the NBA, NFL, NCAA, TBS, and PBS on audience engagement product.
• Marketed company products to drive rapid growth via average $0.03 CPIs, 2.5K ambassadors, and 100 press articles.
Fast Company: Startups are racing to commercialize DeepFakes’s powerful, internet-breaking AI
At Large: Being Our Real Selves Online Starts By Augmenting Reality
SiliconANGLE: Automating video creation for millennials: Flippy officially launches lip sync app
Daily Dot: Can an app fix remix culture’s attribution problem?
BostInno: An MIT Rocket Scientist Has Launched a Mashups App
USA Today: New mobile app lets you easily make mashup videos
TechCrunch: Meograph Adds Paid Licenses As It Looks To Push Its “Adobe For Everyone” Into The Classroom
Mashable: Create Your Own 4D Stories With Meograph
Ars Technica: Meograph provides “fourth dimension” to multimedia storytelling